In Woodland Hills, Rehil Orthodontics Turns Little Smiles Into Big, Beautiful Ones with Invisalign First!
As a child grows, their smile grows with them. And even with baby teeth, it may be the perfect time for children ages 6 to 10 to start orthodontic treatment. This is known as Phase 1 treatment. At this stage, orthodontists can see issues that may need early treatment to address a developing problem. Invisalign First clear aligner treatment is designed for predictable results and a positive experience while addressing the unique needs of growing children.
The goal of Phase 1 treatment is to develop young jaws and/or arches to make room for existing teeth and for incoming permanent teeth. Invisalign First aligners are:
- Designed to treat a broad range of teeth straightening issues in growing children, from simple to complex, including crowding, spacing, and narrow dental arches.
- Removable for easy hygiene, making it easier for growing children to brush and floss.
- Designed for comfort – which means no discomfort from rubbing brackets or poking wires.
– No cavity or white spot lesion issues
– No emergency appointments
– No discomfort of braces such as poky wires or brackets
– Patient can play and live their life without the fear of a broken bracket or discomfort